is lookin for a comeback.
SO what has it been? Almost a year?!
I'm sorry. I know. But life got busy and I decided recently that I put too much into this place to let it go, so with my life STILL being busy, I'm HIRING people to post and make icons here. I'm looking to make this place one of the most elite celebirty graphic communities on LJ and to get it restored and up and running again. So please, apply today and be a proud staff member of paparazzicons!
I'm looking for at least six, talented, mature, non-metocre, reliable, cooperating icon makers who are interested in the celebrity scene and paparazzi pictures (including awards and events where they attend) and know where to find them. You can also so occasionally make icons from your favorite shows, movies, or anything entertainment. Once you become an iconmaker for paparazzicons, you should make icons specifically for it and cannot post them anywhere else, like your own personal icon/graphics journal etc. We're a team here. We work as one. Know that members will be asked to credit paparazzicons alone. Do not apply, please, if you are just wishing to promote or advertise your own icon journal/graphics. You will also need to have free time to post icons at least once every two weeks, but MORE than that would be MARVELOUS! I'm also very glad that you've gotten this far in reading these terms and conditions because it will help you in the application: when asked, "Will you ask me if I'm an orange?" please reply with, "No, because you aren't" so that I know you have read this paragraph. By the way, I'm also looking for a CELEBRITY COMIC ARTIST that can be done on paper and scanned or, more preferrably, in Photoshop/Paint Shop Pro, but we'll worry about finding one later...
SO WITHOUT FUTHER ADO:
PLEASE FILL OUT THIS APPLICATION IF YOU ARE INTERESTED. COPY AND PASTE THE FOLLOWING AS A COMMENT TO THIS POST. ALL COMMENTS WILL BE SCREENED. IMPORTANT: YOU MUST HAVE READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ABOVE:
1. First name only:
3. How much time on average do you spend making graphics/icons weekly?:
4. Are you accessible in finding paparazzi shots including awards and events they may attend?:
5. What about celebrity photoshoots?:
6. What program would you be using?:
7. Do you know how to make a neat icon post by working with HTML?
8. Are you image-hosting friendly (Do you know where to upload icons and keep from having their bandwidth expiring so that when a member looks through the memories, the icons are actually available?) Assuming, however, that you are only posting the icons here, there should be no problem of exceeded bandwidth with icons.
8. Graphics maker too? Or just an icon maker? There's no wrong or right, just curiosty. Don't freak:
9. Would you consider yourself a creative graphics maker or a graphics maker who would get the job done?:
10. Will you ask me if I'm an orange?:
11. Please post 15 icons or more of your work. Adding extra graphics in there that you've made is also accepted:
END OF APPLICATION
If you are interested in being a celebrity comic artist here, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks everyone! Good luck and I'm excited and hoping to get a lot of feedback!
~paparazzicon head mistress